Cornmeal Yeast Rolls

For quite some time I receive updates from this man. His channel name is freitasex. I found the name a tad odd, so I asked him about it... he explained, but forgot what it was. Anyway... not important. I always love the simplicity of his recipes and the very clear instructions. If there are people out there who say "I cannot cook" I suggest you watch his vid's. In the beginning when I wasn't that much on You Tube I was wondering why someone wanted to put so much energy in making this vid's. Now I know that you actually can earn money with the endless clicks on You Tube. But I am convinced that this man really love what he is doing. And he enjoys the results of his work. You see and hear him eating... but never a close-up shot though! A good thing!


Visit his channel on You Tube